Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Halloween Ideas?!

A lot of my friends haven't figured out what they are going to be for Halloween, and if you haven't either, I hope this helps! Here is a list of random ideas for halloween. I didn't post much. These are pretty much costume ideas for girls. :)

-Flapper (girl from 20's)
-Nerd
-Wonder Woman (we can be twins! lol)
-Mrs. Captain America (girl version of captain america)
-cat
-Poodle skirt Girl
- 70's person
-Hippie
-Dorothy (from wizard of oz)
-Alice (from wonderland)
-Little Red Riding Hood
- Minnie Mouse
-Poison Ivy (like from comics? Do you remember her)
-A doll
-Disney Princesses- Jasmine, Snow White, Mulan, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Pocahontas, Tianna, Belle, Ariel, Rapunzel etc.
- Poison Ivy (comics...)




2 comments:

  1. Mulan! Or I'd say Amy Pond from Doctor Who, but you'd have to be a redhead/ginger for that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Mulan (: What are you going to be for halloween

      Delete