Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wonder Woman

Halloween is coming up, and I don't know if it's just me, but I am thrilled. I can't wait! I literally just figured out what I am going to be. I'm going to be wonder woman. I don't know if its just me, but I think it would be a little awkward for a twelve year old girl to be running around in a skimpy wonder woman costume. Not that its bad, it would just be a little strange... Below I included some pictures of wonder woman.
All my inspiritian came from these pictures (above) I know this sounds lame, but the main part of this costume I'm excited about is red lipstick. I'm just a weirdo like that ;p

For the costume:
- A blue dress with white stars on it. It has sort of a vintage/retro feel to it. I got it at target. (sorry, I couldn't find any pictures of it.)
- A vintage/retro wonder woman shirt (not the one below, but one like it)
- For shoes: I don't know what shoes I am going to wear yet, but maybe red glittered vans.
- Accessories: haven't purchased/made yet.


Makeup: 
I love this tutorial by Dulce Candy, it is simply gorgeous. I think I am going to end up doing it.



No comments:

Post a Comment